WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm Peter from Gunny Straps, I do custom made straps. In this occasion I wanna offer some of my strap series. All straps are made to order as per your specific requirements. Just tell me what serie that you interested, then sizing. You can also ask for something very custom like change the tip shape, change the keeper style, change the thread, etc.

All price stated here includes shipping with uninsured std airmail, I ship to anywhere in the worlds, but I have to inform you that no replacement guarantee in case of lost for this kinda shipment. Guarantee applicable to EMS or fedex upward. For EMS you have to add $20, while fedex add $40.

You can find details of my works on my gunnystraps blogspot, plenty of choices over there. You can also email me to: ----> [email protected]

I accept Paypal & Moneybookers to [email protected], another payment method also available.

Lets go straight to the products, I only display 5 serie here, for other choices you can see it on my gunnystraps blogspot:

Caitlin 2 with lighter stitch, price $89.99 without buckle. Buckle add $17.

Verdi serie, price $89.99 without buckle. Buckle add $17.

Pilot serie, price $99.99 without buckle (tapered width). Buckle add $17.

Butter serie, price $89.99 without buckle. Buckle add $17.

Caitlin 3 serie, price $104.99 (tapered width + padded) without buckle. Buckle add $17.

And any other serie...

Visit gunnystraps blogspot for more pictures or just contact me if you're interested n wanna order or need something to discuss to: [email protected]

anytime!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts