WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy Fieri (sp ?) is a long known watch enthusiast and I just noticed on his new game show that he was wearing a white face Breitling for Bently. I'm not sure the model (I don't know the Bentlys too well) but it was a white face chrono. I see him on his cooking show with a DOXA on all the time, nice to see he stepped up to a Breitling :) !

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I was browsing my directv guide last night and eecided not to record that new show of his because I find him so corny...but I have no idea why.Its nice to see the B's out and about, but its sort of funny to me that he ends up being a B guy.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The show is actually pretty bad but he's not a terrible host. I love him on "Triple D" but this show is going to be canceled in three weeks.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I went so far as to Google him and look further into his watch collection to find out that he also has a Navi. The DOXA is part of a list of watches he wears. You are right, he is a watch "GUY". Sorry. :-x
Best health, Frank

·
4,076 Posts
I've seen him wear the Doxa, a TT blue Sub, and what was possibly a Scorpion?

Haven't seen him wear the B, yet, myself.

I agree his personality can be a bit over the top, but I like a lot of his recipes from Guy's Big Bite and I love "Triple D".

I have to say that Tyler Florence has to be my favorite FoodNetwork host (and he's another watch guy!).

·
Registered
364 Posts
Tyler is a Hamilton guy; he wears it quite frequently on Tyler's Ultimate. Guy Fieri wears a lot of different watches, Doxa, Sub, Bentley, Kobold. On his new show he was wearing his white/silver face Bentley Motors. It looked like a man hole cover in flavor town on his wrist.

·
4,076 Posts
A Hamilton guy? I've seen him wear a Panerai PAM217 and a IWC Big Pilot - never seen him wear a Hammy, that I noticed.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
On Triple D guy mostly wears a Serket Reef Diver 2.0. Sometimes on a bracelet and sometimes on strap. He also wears a TT Rolex and a Doxa 750T orange alot.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I love Breitlings as much as the next guy, but Guy Fieri? Not really a ringing endorsement. ;)

·
4,076 Posts
A successful entreprenuer and TV host *choosing* to wear your timepiece, when he could be wearing anything or nothing at all is not a valid endorsement?

I get it if you don't like the personality, but maybe Travolta is a jerk in real life, too? Who knows? The point is, the more public figures that wear their watches, the better for Breitling.

·
Registered
972 Posts
:) It was just a joke, guys. No knock on Breitling.

His taste in watches aside, I feel like an idiot when someone points out that I have a number of pieces in common with a man who's tattooed "Kulinary Gangsta" on himself. Birds of a feather and all that...

·
Registered
272 Posts
I watch Food Network all the time and enjoy "Triple D"...his watches are usually decent. On a couple of the other shows I've seen some PAM's as well as Breitlings on some of the chefs.
p.s. Bobby Flay is the best

1 - 13 of 13 Posts