WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was shuffling through my news feed on facebook, when I saw a new pic of Guy Martin (Isle of Man TT racer) from his recent visit to the Dainese store in Lille, France.

Turns out he wears a red 7900 :) Very surprising, as I never thought of him as a G-Guy ;-)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's funny, i think he'd be a great g-shock ambassador and totally picture him wearing g's!
I was under the impression that he is too "careless" to think about any watch at all :-d

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
That guy's a legend! Ever since I caught his TV series last year, 'The boat that Guy built', I've been a fan. Oh, I believe he also is rather good at riding bikes :-d Good catch n_wildgirl...

Reactions: K1ngunit

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That guy's a legend! Ever since I caught his TV series last year, 'The boat that Guy built', I've been a fan. Oh, I believe he also is rather good at riding bikes :-d Good catch n_wildgirl...
He is daring and fearless! It takes guts to race at the Isle of Man TT!
He is also handsome but that is irrelevant in a mostly men's forum :-d
...and he looks like Wolverine, damn it!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
He is daring and fearless! It takes guts to race at the Isle of Man TT!
He's also an amazing rider to watch - I saw him at the Ulster Grand Prix last year, didn't really notice his looks TBH but have it on good authority from my girlfriend that he does hold a certain attraction to the opposite sex!

Reactions: n_wildgirl

·
Registered
90 Posts
...and he looks like Wolverine, damn it!

I grew sideburns to see if they made any improvements to my lap times on the track - didn't make a difference and just made my face itch. :-d

I've met Guy a couple of times, top bloke - really the opposite of these corporate machine, walking billboard F1 drivers. It doesn't surprise me he's a G kind of guy, he is a truck mechanic by trade and would need something rough, tough and no nonsense. Great pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts