WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's been fun but I need a break. Before any rumors start flying, let me say that there is absolutely nothing wrong on the homefront. Actually, it's quite the opposite. The family is great, the job is still fun, and I'm better looking than I was yesterday. I'm just getting a little burnt on the whole watch thing and need to take a breather. I'm sure I'll lurk from time to time and I doubt I'll be able to stay away for too long. You maniacs behave and email me if you need something. Hasta luego. - David

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Everybody needs a little time away...

Enjoy yours.

See you in September for football season.

Go Gators!!!

gatorcpa

·
Registered
504 Posts
....I'm better looking than I was yesterday....

Uhhh.... I hate to burst your bubble but yesterday must have been a pretty crap day then!

:-d

Enjoy yer time off.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
we understand.... youv'e been whipped :-d

Enjoy the break and see you back next week :-!

it's been fun but I need a break. Before any rumors start flying, let me say that there is absolutely nothing wrong on the homefront. Actually, it's quite the opposite. The family is great, the job is still fun, and I'm better looking than I was yesterday. I'm just getting a little burnt on the whole watch thing and need to take a breather. I'm sure I'll lurk from time to time and I doubt I'll be able to stay away for too long. You maniacs behave and email me if you need something. Hasta luego. - David

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Can't say I blame you. You have an actual life.
Amazing how addictive these forums can get...

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
What the hell is going on? You are leaving us to handle the moose boys by ourselves? This is truly a dark day for WUS. Hey while your gone can I have your password so if I say something stupid that pisses Eric or Joe off they can yell at you?

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Glad to hear from you David. Go easy!

- Hiro

·
Registered
582 Posts
Good decision Dave. I had several months away from the forums.

Did I save money? No, I just found other expensive hobbies.

Was I nicer to my family and friends? Unlikely.

Did I come back with a new found perspective and zen-like sense of restraint when it came to crazy watch spending? Errr.... No.

See you on your return.

David

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Enjoy your nap, but I win! I had heavy money on the fact that there would be no Vegas GTG. :-d

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Take care, David. Most of us southerners need to get out of the heat and take it easy during the coming months anyway.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Have fun, Dave! Stay in touch... if you really want to get away, you can send me your watches and I promise to take goooood care of them! :-d

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Hi David,

I'm sorry to hear of this, but I certainly understand the burnt-out feeling. Enjoy your break, however long it ends up being...and hope to see you back here, someday soon. Take care.

;-)

·
6,880 Posts
Dont stay away too long buddy. We like ya around here David.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
know what you mean...will miss your posts and humor! i'm sure the forum will be seeing you before too long.

cheers

·
Premium Member
13,464 Posts
Will be missing your great humor and great funny posts.
take care.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts