WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this watch in 2003 in Japan and pretty much wore it daily. Recently I had to replace the solar battery and then shorty after the band broke. I did some google searching but couldn't find a band. Anyone know where I can get this repaired or replaced without spending a fortune?

Any help is much appreciated. Here's a pic of the broken band.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Anyone know where I can get this repaired or replaced without spending a fortune?
One of the biggest G-Shock suppliers in the US shows the part as "not in stock," which usually means "it IS available, but you'll probably have to wait two or three weeks at least."

http://www.pacparts.com/model.cfm?mfg=Casio&model_id=GW1000DJ-1&row_start=1&src_model_id=GW-1000DJ&action=list_part

As always, though, my question right back at people looking for parts is "WHERE DO YOU LIVE?!?" :)

If you're in the US or Canada, that's one of several US-based parts sources, and the most-often mentioned one here.

If you're in the UK, Australia or elsewhere, go to www.casio.com, select your continent, select your country, then click on some variation of "Support," "Repair and Service," and then "Buy Parts."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts