WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys.. I'm speechless. Really.

Just when I came home from the office on Saturday I noticed 2 packages which arrived while I was away.. Now we all loooove those yellow envelopes arrive carrying stuff from all around the world but something was strange here..

Now one was from Seth and it was a Zulu for my watch he offered to send me (Thanks man! It's great) but the other one was a large FedEX bag which I didn't expect.

And then I saw Pasquale (our Patstarrx) was the sender. Out of the blue!

I opened it and when I saw what's inside, I was completely stunned.
I was so shocked I actually had to sit down a bit. I was speechless.

I knew Patstarrx is a great, great guy but this surpassed everything and all I thought I knew about people. He really made my day. My whole week actually. I just can't say thanks enough.

I still can't believe it.. and guys, take a look.. pics (eventhough really bad ones, I'm still shaking) say more than 1000 words.

The baggie

Any clues?

A GW-200. I never thought I would own one. :cheers: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Still on NYC time :cheers:

And a photo for Dom. Sneakers I had on at the moment :grin:

It's been few days now and I'm still wearing it. I just love the thing --never thought I could love a digital watch like that, ever! So finally I found a watch that's up to my physical activities. Or better yet, that watch found me. I'm already planning to buy G9000 Stormtrooper as well |>

Thanks P and thanks Seth! :-!

-- Joseph

·
Registered
904 Posts
Now one was from Seth and it was a Zulu for my watch he offered to send me (Thanks man! It's great) but the other one was a large FedEX bag which I didn't expect.

And then I saw Pasquale (our Patstarrx) was the sender. Out of the blue!

I opened it and when I saw what's inside, I was completely stunned.
I was so shocked I actually had to sit down a bit. I was speechless.

I knew Patstarrx is a great, great guy but this surpassed everything and all I thought I knew about people. He really made my day. My whole week actually. I just can't say thanks enough.

I still can't believe it.. and guys, take a look.. pics (eventhough really bad ones, I'm still shaking) say more than 1000 words.

-- Joseph
Pardon my ignorance. You got both of them FOC? Sounded like one to me :-!

·
Registered
225 Posts
YOU LUCKY GUY, YOU!! :-!:-!

(and, off-topic, diaboliq, but if you're from "Homeland of…Nikola Tesla, … neck tie, torpedo…", you wouldn't happen to be located near Bakar, Pula or Kastav, would you?)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
YOU LUCKY GUY, YOU!! :-!:-!

(and, off-topic, diaboliq, but if you're from "Homeland of…Nikola Tesla, … neck tie, torpedo…", you wouldn't happen to be located near Bakar, Pula or Kastav, would you?)
Sure I am mate |>
You have been here recently?

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts