WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
What does Y33K+ mean? $159 is a great price.
Ok, that's enough!! :rodekaart:rodekaart You all need to stop with the temptations!! :-x:-x

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Got it now, thanks.

Wish I'd have waited that one week, would have saved me quite a bit. Anyone that wants this watch would be hard pressed to pass up at that low of a price. Could even be a typo as it's very low.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also, the NewEgg price on the GW-2000BD (version with bracelet) is $223 + S/H:
http://www.neweggmall.com/Product/2005165500/product.html

Casio USA MSRP is $350:
http://my.casio.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=products.detail&catalog=Timepiece&section=G-Shock&product=GW2000BD-1A

(I'm personally much more interested in the resin band version, because I tend to scuff metal bracelets pretty badly on my keyboard at work, and I don't know how well the Casio black IP coating would hold up on a bracelet...)

·
Registered
803 Posts
This watch is pretty widely available on eBay for under $170 shipped, with no tax.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Not the eBay I go to.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I think I saw one for $155.
I saw two below $200 others vary from ~200-444. I must just not search well enough. I already got mine so finding cheaper one's won't help me much anyhow.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I saw two below $200 others vary from ~200-444. I must just not search well enough. I already got mine so finding cheaper one's won't help me much anyhow.
It's all about your search terms. Do this search: casio +(gw-2000*, gw2000*). Cheapest one is $155 +$10 s&h.

·
Premium Member
7,566 Posts
I'm interested in the metal band version, but prices seem to vary widely.

What's the difference, if any, between the GW2000BD-1 and the GW2000BD-1A?

The -1A version is always more money and several places are out of stock.

.:-s

·
Registered
753 Posts
I have nothing but good transactions with newegg! They are a great seller (pretty much get ALL my computer needs from them). eBay is usually good, but sometimes you run across bad sellers. newegg's shipping is ALWAYS faster than they quote.

UPDATE: oops! i didn't notice it was neweggMALL.com; i thought it was just newegg.com. however, it says they're a subsidiary of Newegg Inc. so if they are similar (or the same) then you should be confident in them.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I have nothing but good transactions with newegg! They are a great seller (pretty much get ALL my computer needs from them). eBay is usually good, but sometimes you run across bad sellers. newegg's shipping is ALWAYS faster than they quote.

UPDATE: oops! i didn't notice it was neweggMALL.com; i thought it was just newegg.com. however, it says they're a subsidiary of Newegg Inc. so if they are similar (or the same) then you should be confident in them.
The seller of the watch isn't newegg or someone connected with them, it's someone/thing called ECOFASHION. Neweggmall is just a marketplace; it's not newegg itself.

·
Registered
753 Posts
yeah, i just read through all their terms of service mumbo-jumbo. turns out they're just a middleman with no responsibilities to the customer, other than listing their products. i still saw like 5 watches i want to get!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts