WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Im reasonably new to collecting but I've managed to pick up a ICERC GW-205K Frogman and was just wondering what the deal was with this baby.

Was it a limited release or was it sold in their range for a while?

Im pretty stoked either way cause it looks nice and is in pretty good nick, just needs a new battery or a good charge maybe (I think its solar?? correct me anyway)

Any ideas on the retail price for these when they were around??

Cheers

·
Registered
341 Posts
Very limited. Nice scoop. It's solar so it won't need a new battery. I think these go for around $350. What did you pay for it, if I can ask?

And how about a quick pic?

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that, is that in USD?? I paid $300 NZD and a G9010-1V that I no longer wanted (double up from a trade).

The watch is now sitting by a big sunny window at home so hopefully it will charge up.

I'll work on getting some pics up when I get home ;-)

·
Registered
250 Posts
There was a steal for one of these on the sale forum recently. It sold for $260! I think you got a good deal on yours though.

·
Registered
505 Posts
$300 nzd = $175 us

Awesome deal!
One sold on ebay uk recently for £114 ($173). I had it on my 'watching' list and didnt pay too much attention until I saw the low sale price.
Credit crunch biting maybe!

Its a good buy either way, congratulations! I love the colour combination of the 205k.
The battery will take a day or two to charge fully.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are there many NZ collectors on the forum?

Yeah I started working for Casio nz earlier this year and had never worn a watch and now im hooked on G's. Except as you'd know were not big on the frogs here so had to sort something out.

Keep your eyes out in North Beach stores guys b-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts