WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I am getting a chance to buy the following GW-20x Frogman and a GWF-1000RD, I just wondering which 2 models is good or may be rare model to keep, I can only buy 2 due to the high price:
-GW-203K
-GW-204K
-GW-201NT - Carbon Fibre
-GW-201-6 - Poison Frog
-GWF-1000RD
Thank you.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I would have to say the 203k and the Poison Frog since they are pretty sought after and chances to get them don't come by often.

---

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Depends on condition and whether a complete set is present. Yeah the Red Jelly Frog is a definite.. I'd say ditch the 1000RD and get a second 200-series Frog. The tough part is choosing one. The 201's are collectible, but not solar powered. I just grabbed the Carbon Frog myself, can't wait for that to arrive. Then again, the 204 (or Sperm Whale) is a sweet one too.. where are you finding these?! ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Depends on condition and whether a complete set is present. Yeah the Red Jelly Frog is a definite.. I'd say ditch the 1000RD and get a second 200-series Frog. The tough part is choosing one. The 201's are collectible, but not solar powered. I just grabbed the Carbon Frog myself, can't wait for that to arrive. Then again, the 204 (or Sperm Whale) is a sweet one too.. where are you finding these?! ;)
my friend is going to Tokyo to get those for me...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys, thanks for all the precious comments... I will definately get 1 GW-203K, and now struggling for 2nd piece... tough choice...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts