WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Casio outlet issue and Seiya being out of stock, does anyone know if sakura watches is a good place to buy from as they are one of the only sellers that has it in stock for around $300?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
The one time I ordered from them, an Oceanus T200, was listed in stock but a few days after ordering I got an email that it was out of stock. So I'm not confident that 'in stock' actually means it's in stock. But I know others have had good experiences there.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I’ve bought from Sakura watches and would be happy to do so again.

I’d say buy with confidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
One of the most reputable JDM resellers, been around a really long time.

·
Registered
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier. Casio G-Shock DW-6900SG. Casio G-Shock GW-5000. Rado Original R12408614.
1,771 Posts
I saw a Pair for $410. Not bad for a couple.

·
Premium Member
8,544 Posts
Excellent seller. Can't go wrong.

·
Registered
Casio G-Shock GW-5000-1JF
5 Posts
I ordered my GW-5000-1JF through an Amazon retailer back in March of 2016. Price was around 300 USD, and I believe it did ship from a retailer in Japan. Can't remember who, but I've worn the watch every day since then. Bezel and strap have since been replaced due to wear and age, but the watch itself is a tank.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
The bezel gave up the ghost in 4 years? I'm surprised that the strap needed replacing as well. Probably just as well I stopped pursuing this model.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Krontimis

I have to apologize to you about Seiya being out of stock. 20 mins after i got the rejection letter from Casio (cancelling my GW5000 i ordered), I went on to Seiya's site and bought the last GW5000 he had. I was determined to get this watch as it will go to relative for a holiday gift.

I trust Seiya and have bought many watches from him in the past and will do so in the future. I bought it on Wed at my time (EST), he shipped out on Thurs of his time ((still Wed where I am). As of the evening of 11/19/20 it is at the DHL hub in Cincinnati Ohio. It could arrive to me Friday or on Saturday (it has a delivery date of Monday)

So I will have gotten this watch all the way from Japan in only a few days

If you want one from him, send him an email asking about when he is getting another in

Also sign up for the email of when it it back in stock

Good luck

·
Registered
884 Posts
Krontimis

I have to apologize to you about Seiya being out of stock. 20 mins after i got the rejection letter from Casio (cancelling my GW5000 i ordered), I went on to Seiya's site and bought the last GW5000 he had. I was determined to get this watch as it will go to relative for a holiday gift.

I trust Seiya and have bought many watches from him in the past and will do so in the future. I bought it on Wed at my time (EST), he shipped out on Thurs of his time ((still Wed where I am). As of the evening of 11/19/20 it is at the DHL hub in Cincinnati Ohio. It could arrive to me Friday or on Saturday (it has a delivery date of Monday)

So I will have gotten this watch all the way from Japan in only a few days

If you want one from him, send him an email asking about when he is getting another in

Also sign up for the email of when it it back in stock

Good luck
+1 for Seiya. I've been buying from him for the better part of a decade.

Sakura is good, too. And 300USD is a decent price (I paid 319USD from Chino Watch 2 years ago).

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Yes Seiya is the way to go.

I ordered a GW-5000 from him on 11/18/20 and I had it in my hands at 1:36pm EST today (11/20/20)

Send him an email and tell him you want to buy a GW-5000. When he gets it in, you will get it quickly

1 - 12 of 12 Posts