WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently using G-5600E with a combi bracelet and my friend showed his DW-5035D which felt great on my wrist.

Now I'm wanting to get the GW-5000 since I still want tough solar however the new squares with bluetooth looks great. MB6 is useless for me but using bluetooth to sync would be great. Also the fade in fade out EL is many times better than the on and off EL from the old modules.

Is there any news of a screwback G Shock with resin bezel and has bluetooth? Or just by GW-5000 since it's already the best current square?

Also, the full metal squares is a no go for since it's expensive and no options for basic mods like bezel and band changes.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
The full metal squares have replacement bezel, bracelet links, and full bracelets even easily available. Check pacparts. I have a spare bezel and a few spare links for my Silver Square. No full resin screwback 3459 yet.

I'm currently using G-5600E with a combi bracelet and my friend showed his DW-5035D which felt great on my wrist.

Now I'm wanting to get the GW-5000 since I still want tough solar however the new squares with bluetooth looks great. MB6 is useless for me but using bluetooth to sync would be great. Also the fade in fade out EL is many times better than the on and off EL from the old modules.

Is there any news of a screwback G Shock with resin bezel and has bluetooth? Or just by GW-5000 since it's already the best current square?

Also, the full metal squares is a no go for since it's expensive and no options for basic mods like bezel and band changes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts