WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty bit the bullet today at a buddies. In all fairness the black piece looks way better than my pics, there was maybe 45min left of sunlight on a dull rainy day and my camera meter worked a lot better on the yellow piece

I will say though the yellow is more stunning.

Has one red eye. The blue text instead of red in the multiband. Blue highlights are the red eye. Most noticeable too is the yellow strap is thicker, different less humps. tapers after the last hump but is wider than the black strap and does not taper towards the end. The contrasts in the yellow piece are really quite stunning. But I like my black piece too it looks just as stunning the face, just poorer pics on it today but you have all seen stunning shots of the black pieces

Despite both being 53x50x17.7 the yellow one seems larger maybe because of the strap

·
Registered
347 Posts
Both are cool.

Black overall for me because of two reasons, it is more of an all rounder (I can see a client with it, or interview someone), and also durability. Black resin just lasts longer without looking like you are wearing a filthy dead cat.

Having said that, yellow does look better. If I lived by the beach and never wore anything more formal than canvas shoes, a t-shirt and jeans then yellow would be IT!!! It just looks great :)

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its my summer fun in the sun color :-!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't usually do wrist shots, pics kind of darkish

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Nice pair you got there. Normally I'd be all over a black 6900 but truth be told, the yellow has been growing on me for some time. You really can't take such a fun watch too seriously for very long.

·
Registered
765 Posts
A nice pair you got there, Jim :-!

Wear them in good health! :)

Cheers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts