WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Great Catch :-!

now for those of you that want to still wait, Amazon jumps around with there prices like crazy and they might go just a little lower or might jump up a little.:roll::roll:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Nice, thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
740 Posts
NO NO NO NO! Must resist!!!! I have the yellow, kinda want a white...and of course, I NEED the black.
Amazon is doing a jedi mind watch trick on me.
Thanks for sharing! (I think):thanks

I have watches laying around all over the place, window sill (atomics), kitchen counter, coffee table, night stand, bathroom...and of course in the watch box. I know its the same for everyone else!!! o| I wonder if a non-wis person who didn't know I like watches would be concerned if they saw the watches all over the place.

Watch people are like cat ladies, except for we hoard watches instead.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
NO NO NO NO! Must resist!!!! I have the yellow, kinda want a white...and of course, I NEED the black.

I have watches laying around all over the place, window sill (atomics), kitchen counter, coffee table, night stand, bathroom...and of course in the watch box. I know its the same for everyone else!!! o| I wonder if a non-wis person who didn't know I like watches would be concerned if they saw the watches all over the place.

Watches lying around everywhere I dont know what you mean ;-) :-d :-d

·
Registered
737 Posts

And at least watches don't smell

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
USD 80 for a multi-band 6 6900. Attractive!

·
Registered
85 Posts
My understanding is that the composite bracelet for the GW-M5600BC also fits this one.

If so, then it's theoretically available on the PacParts.com for $88, under "Band, Composite".
Here's the link

(Note - it does say, "5-7 days availability". So if the factory is out of stock, then obviously PacParts won't be able to get it.)

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
If you want a GW6900 I suggest you jump on this deal. I've been watching the prices hold firm at close to the $130 msrp level since they were released. I have never seen them this low. I seriously doubt you will see them for less anytime soon.
The only reliable source that I've seen for the bracelet is Tiktox.com where I've purchased a few. The correct one is for the GWM5600BC. It fits perfectly as is worth every penny. Right now due to the current exchange rate they are less than $70 usd which is a very good price. They are very high quality you will not be disappointed.
Cheers...
posted via BlackBerry Bold

1 - 20 of 39 Posts