WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people new member here!
Didn't
know g shocks had such a large online community of collectors.
I've seen the w
hite GW-6900A-7ER that i've fallen in love with and can't find it for less than £120. Is this the right sort of amount I should be paying?

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thought it was a bit steep. I just purchased one from watchco.com for 119 usd witch includes $15 shipping to the U.K. Can't wait!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Welcome! Very cool G, I have the black one and love the solar display panel, has an almost purple/black tint to it, the best looking solar of all I think.:-!

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Thought it was a bit steep. I just purchased one from watchco.com for 119 usd witch includes $15 shipping to the U.K. Can't wait!
Congrats, that's a beauty! Enjoy!

And welcome to the forum. Glad to have you, mate. :-!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Good price. I really hope you don't get caught out by Customs though and get whacked with a huge tax bill.

Good luck and welcome to the forum

Marc

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers lads.
You got me scared about customs now. What are the chances of being taxed? How much is it do you know by any chance?

Thanks

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Cheers lads.
You got me scared about customs now. What are the chances of being taxed? How much is it do you know by any chance?

Thanks
Check this link (from the Resources file):

http://www.dutycalculator.com/

The chances of being taxed on incoming parcels to the UK is high.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts