WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was carrying something and my watch got snagged on the the door jam but I did not think much of it. When I took off my watch I noticed that one of the screws on top of the bezel was missing. Is this a part that Casio would have in stock? Has this happened to anyone else? Kind of looks awkward now, with one missing screw.o|

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your input. I gave them the part number and they told me it was on backorder, but they had another part number for that item and it was 10375613. Still $1.00 each plus $1.50 shipping via USPS or $4.95 for UPS. Thanks again, one missing out of 4 is quite noticeable.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just an update, don't know how many of you that have ordered from Casio USA, but the customer service is not necessarily top notch. I ordered these screws on 11/12/10 and the rep said that it would be sent out that afternoon or Monday and would take 5 days. I called today and my order was being sent today, akin to the checks in the mail. If you plan on ordering from Casio USA, plan on waiting at least 2 weeks for items to be received. I probably spent more of their money on the toll free line on hold, then the cost of the entire order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts