WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Give it a few months. At this point, there are like 6 different g-9000 mudman models, so it's bound to happen soon enough with this one as well. I doubt there will be any "men in xxxxx" colors as the movie concept is long dead. Maybe a camo or black spots type? Who knows? Also, it's pretty likely that the watch will be availible in both europe and north america given the different regional signal windows.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmmm,
thats the trouble, i want a solar atomic mudman, and this one is nice, but should i wait and see or get it now... the non atomic models that came out at the same time are avail in the US, but not this one.... id hate to risk losing the chance to get this one and end up with nothing...
i didnt even like all the eyes, but now it is growing on me, my favorite part is actually the back...

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
hmmmm,
thats the trouble, i want a solar atomic mudman, and this one is nice, but should i wait and see or get it now... the non atomic models that came out at the same time are avail in the US, but not this one.... id hate to risk losing the chance to get this one and end up with nothing...
i didnt even like all the eyes, but now it is growing on me, my favorite part is actually the back...
I would not worry about the gw-9000 selling out. It's not particularly popular.

·
Registered
263 Posts
After looking at all these shots I must admit it is growing on me. I like the buttons and the details on the back of watch. And yes, they could have done something more sensible with the space on front than the Audi logo...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ive always found that watch makers love to ripp eachother designs off, ala sieko and rolex, esq and cartier, maybe evem kobold and fortis so when i saw the dw9000, i couldnt help but think of the Eberhard & co. chrono 4,, anyway, im gonna order it as soon as i set up paypal

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts