WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
swooped down to Penny's before work this afternoon and the Atomic mudman is selling for 112.00 at 25% off.however if you wait until the 25th
the beakdown goes like this.
GW-9000= 150.00
-25%
-15%
-$15.00
=80.62 + 5% Sales Tax.
you have to Pre-order with CC/Debit,deduction takes effect on 25th.
this watch is a lot better looking in person than I thought and for an 80 spot c,mon.

CHEERS:roll:
john

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
could anyone get me a GW-9000 for this price and ship it with the cheapest way possible to germany? the watch has at minimum double, mostly triple the price over here. I could send the money via paypal. if anyone is willing to do this, please pn me.

regards, holger

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
swooped down to Penny's before work this afternoon and the Atomic mudman is selling for 112.00 at 25% off.however if you wait until the 25th
GW-9000= 150.00
-25%
-15%
-$15.00
=80.62 + 5% Sales Tax.
this watch is a lot better looking in person than I thought and for an 80 spot c,mon.

john
I just checked online and can't find it listed under Casio's watches. Can you provide a link? Are they just in stores?

Neil

·
Registered
132 Posts
I checked it out today. It's true. There they are, just sitting there for the taking (for about $80). This is killing me. I already have a G-9000, but thie GW-9000 is really nice.... aargh!

Fred

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Bloody hell! At first I thought whats the big deal, then I realised thats the Atomic Mudman!

Any of you fine Yanks care to buy one for me and ship to the UK?

·
Registered
45 Posts
GW-9000= 150.00
-25%
-15%
-$15.00
=80.62 + 5% Sales Tax.

john

Hey Staffy,
What's the exact breakdown? Are coupons needed or can I just walk in on the 25th and get the 25%, 15% and then $15 off automatically? Not sure what you mean by preorder with a credit card. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
I just went to a JC Penny's and here's the deal:

• You can get the 25% off now.
  • You can reserve a watch, or more than one I think, on a credit card (not sure if it has to be a JC Penny card) on Tuesday and Wednesday, and then on the 25th, the discount takes effect. I'm not sure if you can walk out of the store with the watches then or not...
  • You CAN NOT do this online.
  • The website doesn't have all the watches they carry.
  • The G's I saw included the GW-9000, GW-5600J, G-810 (not sure the exact number), and a few more Casio's. I wasn't interested in any other ones.
  • It's on all watches, including Citizen (they had a SS Ecozilla) and Seiko's, a couple with orange face, but not monsters, the higher priced ones that look similar.
I'll be sure to buy a couple for myself (GW-9000, and GW5600J, and if I can buy another GW-9000 to pass along the savings)

Neil

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Got to be worth forty quid of anyone's dosh!
What??? bloddy hell, what does that mean... OK... forty qiud.. is money... dosh must be their stash... their money stash....

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Dosh is an English colloquialism for cash, money, moolah, etc

I love the way us Brits can still confuse other English speakers with our many weird and wonderful sayings! Ill do you two ponies for the muddy when its sorted! lol

·
Registered
394 Posts
Quite the deal! Just went to the local JCP and one can pre-order as many items as they want, as long as it's in the billion dollar sale catalog, which both the GW-5600 and GW-9000 are. Just as impressive, the fact that it brings the cost of the GW-5600 down to $48.75 (no sales tax in MT), less than some shops sell the DW-5600E for. Just when I thought I was going to start saving for a while. :roll:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
OK... so I assume the billion dollar sale catalog is out now. Guess I'll find out, I'm going to visit my jc penny's store tomorrow.

Thanks for all the info Mjolje.....

Quite the deal! Just went to the local JCP and one can pre-order as many items as they want, as long as it's in the billion dollar sale catalog, which both the GW-5600 and GW-9000 are. Just as impressive, the fact that it brings the cost of the GW-5600 down to $48.75 (no sales tax in MT), less than some shops sell the DW-5600E for. Just when I thought I was going to start saving for a while. :roll:

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Wow, I thought I had to wait until Tuesday (tomorrow) to pre-order mine! Oh well, I'll get there tomorrow...

Neil

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
The sale starts on the 25th or so. I'm sure there is info on JC Penny's site.

I pre-ordered 2 GW-9000's. It was hard not to buy a bunch to resell...

The protrek's they had were quite tempting, as were a couple nice Seiko's!

Neil

·
Registered
328 Posts
Prices aren't the same at all stores. The Penney's I visit today had a different discount on watches.

Atomic Mudman:
$150
-25%
$112.50
+7% (tax)
$120.37 total

They didn't have any discounts for credit cards. At $120 I didn't think the watch was such a good deal. You guys getting them for $80 are lucky!

·
Registered
65 Posts
its true i just pre ordered my new gw-9000 mudman.i will pick it up on or after the 25th of this month. it is a good looking watch. it cost me exactly $80.62 with all the discounts. i put these watches to the test everyday and love the mud feature because it is so easy to clean and is so good looking to boot. i have the green camo the jammin camo and now the new gw- 9000. hope they come out with some new colors. for now i am pretty happy with my collection.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts