• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hi,

gw-9000 !

i prefer the all plastik and the rubber back !
That makes the great comfort on the wrist..

servus
Klaus

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Easy one for me, because I've always found the Mudman display to be clumsy and unattractive. Mainly because of the five eyes, but I don't like the indicator 'lists' either.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I prefer the Gulfman too, but you should go with your first instinct or you'll probably end up having buyer's remorse. :-(

This is all purely taste...buy what suits your tastes the most, and screw everyone else...hehe, ok, you know what I mean. :-d

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
I would prefer the gulfman by far over the mudman, because it just looks way better for me. unfortunately (its a real shame) the lack of the fifth (light) button makes the watch totally uninteresting for me, so I would go with the mudman. but then rather with a G-9000 than with the GW-9000.

regards, holger

·
G-Shock Mod
13,910 Posts
i like the look of GW9100 better

but GW9000 makes more sense to me (as a Mudman that's really mud resistant, while the GW9100 Gulfman lacks the features that makes a Gulfman a Gulfman)

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Mudman for me.....
My gosh nKato.... did I count right... ??? 22 watches.. wow.. way to go buddy....:-!

-Gawain

Yelling to the wife:
("Hey honey, come and look at all the watches this guys got.")

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Right now, I prefer the Gulfman.

But the multiband Mudman is one of the few truly iconic G-SHOCKS of recent years, and will almost certainly be more desirable/collectable in the future.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts