WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone word on the U.S. release date for the lightening Yellow Rangeman?

Sincerely,

D2W

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
wow, any more details?

and hi, I'm new :)
€449,- , with carbon straps!

BTW the full range LY will be available, though the Frogman models (both) in very limited numbers. GWF-T1030E-9JR €1599 (check that suffix!) only 2 available for The Netherlands. GF-8230E-9CR will be €499,-.

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts

BTW the full range LY will be available, though the Frogman models (both) in very limited numbers. GWF-T1030E-9JR €1599 (check that suffix!) only 2 available for The Netherlands. GF-8230E-9CR will be €499,-.

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk.
So you got the news too.. I just mentioned something about this in another thread. But these are considered special delivery and are only destined for a few select shops that Casio considers special or having a high status. The G-Shock stores in London and Paris as well as the pop up store in Rome Italy already got one of these special deliveries back in December. Now I heard more select shops in The Netherlands and France and maybe some more countries can get more of these. They are not part of the official European release that are available in the dealers catalog. The square and the 6930 are still the only official ones for Europe. It would be interesting to know exactly what shop in The Netherlands Casio considers special enough to have been given this privilege. Do you know anything about what shop it might be in The Netherlands?:think: In France I guess Colette could be a good candidate since they have been given this privilege before.

·
Registered
767 Posts

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk.
Wow only 2 GWF-T1030's not a great deal

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Wow only 2 GWF-T1030's not a great deal
Well, actually it is, because it is the first GWF-1000 Frogman model ever for sale in Europe. "A small step for G-Shockers, a Giant Leap for Casio" :-d

I have been informed if I knew G-Shockers who were interested in this Frogman actually (in The Netherlands). You can imagine what you can safe here, as only my $380 LY Rangeman gave me a Customs Bill of €80.-!

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
767 Posts
Well, actually it is, because it is the first GWF-1000 Frogman model ever for sale in Europe. "A small step for G-Shockers, a Giant Leap for Casio" :-d

I have been informed if I knew G-Shockers who were interested in this Frogman actually (in The Netherlands). You can imagine what you can safe here, as only my $380 LY Rangeman gave me a Customs Bill of €80.-!

Cheers,

Sjors
Wow the first GWF-1000!! You guys have been deprived.

I know in the UK you could get the GWF-1000-1JF certainly for a while but some of the rarer ones did not come to the UK.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
I guess you mean continental Europe?
You are right Rogerlike, Casio UK is a seperate autonome region. Casio Europe is based in Hamburg, Germany and has branches throughout continental Europe.

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the helpful information.
Better keep my eyes peeled.

Sincerely,

D2W

1 - 16 of 16 Posts