WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Re: Gw-m5600r-1jr...

i always wondered why is it not all orange. the bezel and band should be orange, instead just the wording. any special EL???

great watch, btw !!!

ure the first to have it !!!awesome !!!!

·
7,404 Posts

i always wondered why is it not all orange. the bezel and band should be orange, instead just the wording. any special EL???

great watch, btw !!!

ure the first to have it !!!awesome !!!!
Not just the Orange writing...Orange SCREEN too :)

I think it looks great, hard to see on my office laptop screen, is that the shiny resin or normal like the DW5600?

·
Registered
6,361 Posts

I think it looks great, hard to see on my office laptop screen, is that the shiny resin or normal like the DW5600?

dude, in that case, u need new laptop. i got mine 2 days ago and i luv it. HP is having an awesome promotion. :-!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Re: GW-M5600R-1JF

Congrats, Kiwi. Same question as Doug - glossy black or matte black? Seems matte black.

And one more question for everybody. There are several GWM5600 models now. Can the matte bezels/straps from the GWM5600 models be replaced by the glossy bezels/straps from the GLX5600 models?

·
Registered
2,051 Posts

let me make a wild guess..... that picture is not of Doug's wrist....

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

And one more question for everybody. There are several GWM5600 models now. Can the matte bezels/straps from the GWM5600 models be replaced by the glossy bezels/straps from the GLX5600 models?
Dirk, the answer to your question is yes :-!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

Cool watch, Kiwidj!! :-!

I've said this before, but these MIRO's really do make the perfect watches for Halloween... ;-)

·
Registered
7,032 Posts

dont know if I missed it :roll: but is there an ax in the el :roll: :roll:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts