Gw-m5600r-1jf...

5K views 34 replies 21 participants last post by  WorldTime643 
#1 · (Edited)
...has just arrived! And she's a beauty....:p

:-!

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: Gw-m5600r-1jr...

i always wondered why is it not all orange. the bezel and band should be orange, instead just the wording. any special EL???

great watch, btw !!!

ure the first to have it !!!awesome !!!!
Not just the Orange writing...Orange SCREEN too :)

I think it looks great, hard to see on my office laptop screen, is that the shiny resin or normal like the DW5600?

#11 ·
Re: GW-M5600R-1JF

Congrats, Kiwi. Same question as Doug - glossy black or matte black? Seems matte black.

And one more question for everybody. There are several GWM5600 models now. Can the matte bezels/straps from the GWM5600 models be replaced by the glossy bezels/straps from the GLX5600 models?

#24 ·

Very Nice Kiwi! I like the thin orange border and how understated the orange is in the dial, only in the bottom triangle of the shock resist logo.
The LCD looks very clear too.

Yea, wondering how much this watch run for?
Looks like 21,000 Yen, so just under $200.
If it comes to the US, the retail will probably be a bit cheaper.
The Japanese releases have such nice packaging, with the pillow and inner/outer boxes.

#25 ·

Hi Kiwidj - Great watch, great pics and I can't wait to get mine...;-)

Your working day is already over, right? Are you home or are you still at the office? It looks to me that you never sleep... you'r always reacting to the posts here in our mutual living-/show room.

Jurphaas :-!

#26 ·

Hi Kiwidj - Great watch, great pics and I can't wait to get mine...;-)

Your working day is already over, right? Are you home or are you still at the office? It looks to me that you never sleep... you'r always reacting to the posts here in our mutual living-/show room.

Jurphaas :-!
Hey mate! Yup, you will love yours! ;-)

Yeah, I'm enjoying a long break from work at the moment. Spending lots of quality time at home with the fam, but of late I seem to have caught that nasty sickness that mansrow's got and I've become a total WUS post-whore ...:-d

#33 · (Edited)
...has just arrived! And she's a beauty....:p

Oops, better make that title "GW-M5600R-1JF". Could a moderator pls edit/correct the title? Thanks!

:-!
i almost want one just so i can swap my reverse display module into it, then just the lettering and inner crystal ring would be orange kinda like the GW-5600bc:think::think::think:

#35 ·
enjoying my M5600BC, and really like the M5600 series. Anyone know where i can get one of these M5600R - new or used ? Regards :-!
This is not a widely available model, being Japan only, so prices reflect that. Your best option is ebay. There are a couple of sellers on there that will ship from Japan. I personally used ace-of-bicycle2004 to get one, their service was excellent (3 days shipping to UK).

Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.