WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
"Meanders" is right -- this 180-degree turn is positively TAME compared to some of the double-loop-with-a-corkscrew roller coaster threads around here. ;-)
Mike, that description is fabsolutely hilarious!!!!

Both the green and blue "Crazy Color" (CC) variations have the metallic resin which basically looks like it is covered in glitter :think:
Definitely not for everyone.
Ahh, glitter is certainly is not my thing. Glossy blue is one thing, that can be lived with. Were there any takers for the CC2?

Here's a Retro-look with the same functionality to GW-M5610's..

I observed..It seldom syncs based on my experience, maybe because of the metal case or just the receiver is quite weak. Used to have two of these and both didnt sync the whole time they were with me. It was only december 2015 that this one did sync the 1st time and long sold the other piece. And now took this picture for it synced the 2nd time last night and it rained before midnight. I wonder if the sky did clear out completely that dawn that it allowed all my mb6's to sync.

I said its a hard sync-er because i have gwx5600 and gw9300 that almost sync every night. Some would not but mostly do, or they do alternately. Judging that they are kept in the position in the room (not even close to the window), at the corner of the room behind the double deck bed. But not this one..

I love the premium feel of the metal case which has DLC. This one i fitted with DW5000 band and bezel. I like the the color of the letters in the bezel that goes along with the texts on the glass. Also the stiffness of the dw5000 band feels comfortable to me and i can move the watch up and down my wrist without unbuckling. Unlike the default band that feels mushy and uncomfortable to me because it sticks to my wrist too much that cannot allow air to circulate between my wrist and the watch..its maybe because of the size of my wrist and the spacing of holes for the buckle..I also observed the difference in the distances of the holes on the gw5000 and dw5000 bands. My wrist diameter and the screwback could have factored in in the fit/ comfort issue. Though the gw5000 band was installed to my beater dw6900, it now feels comfotable to use (weird huh?).

Well anyway, had so much telling. With this you get the retro look and the function of gwm. With a couple of downsides despite its awesomeness..

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.