WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just chiming in to say that I got my new Frogman GW200MS-1 MIRB in today. I wont post any pics since there are SO MANY great ones posted already - thanks for those that did ... they really helped me solidify my decision in purchasing it. Maybe I'll post some later on...

Like what others have said - you can't really appreciate it till you see it in person. IMO the color is just what I was looking for - a dark gunmetal grey w/ an awesome stealthy look. I don't regret getting it at all and it's definitely one of my favorites right now. LOL I know the Full Auto EL isn't new, but this is the 1st time I've had this feature on a G...and man it's just so cool and ingenious :-d

Now I got to look for a G that is just bold and crazy...like a Kermit or...................:think:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Just because others have posted pictures doesn't mean that we don't look forward to your pictures of the GW-200MS.:-! You just can't post too many photos of a great watch. Congratulations on a great purchase!

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Congratulations on your Frog :-! You have to remember these look different depending on the lighting in photos so the more photos the better :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Great buy. The MIRB frogman is truly unique and awesome looking. Frogs are expensive but worth it IMHO. Even though I only have three the Frogs are what really got me into collecting Gs. Congrats! |>

·
Registered
765 Posts
Yes, there is no such thing as too many photos :-d

Congratulations on your purchase and wear it in good health! :-!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HAHAHA - looks like I'll need to post some pics then :) Stay tuned...

Yup I love how it changes in different lights ... really gives it some character. I'm not sure if anyone's ever posted this, but I was also surprised to see the subtle variations in the solor panels - I guess it'd be difficult to capture it though. I got to say that I'm just enjoying this watch a little too much!!!

Anyone else heard about the possible re-issues of the old Frogs like the Brazilian? If that's true...that'll definitely be my next Frog!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Congrats on a great purchase. It will be just your beginning to your journey with the Frog...;-)

·
Registered
76 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Just because others have posted pictures doesn't mean that we don't look forward to your pictures of the GW-200MS.:-! You just can't post too many photos of a great watch. Congratulations on a great purchase!

I agree..|> 'Grats!!! Great buy. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts