WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey -

Just wanted to know if anybody could confirm this for me. I have a GW410 Triple Crown Surfing incoming, and I wanted to put different resin on it. The black resin for the GW400, I just wanted to double-check and make sure the bezel would be compatible size-wise before purchasing it. Can someone confirm if it is or not. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Hey Willy, there was no casing design changes between the two models, so the bezels will be compatible. Interesting--I didn't know that there are 3 bezels on this model (inner, middle, and outer).

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it. What do u mean by there are 3 different bezels on this model? Are they in pieces?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 4

·
Banned
195 Posts
All you need is the outermost bezel for a cosmetic change, so the fact, in this case, while true, is irrelevant. You are safe to replace.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Wow, you're freaking me out. My GW-410 arrived today and along with it a new set of black resin. I've got the white one and I want to keep it pristine. I've just removed the old set and I'm going to put the new set on tomorrow.

I've got another couple of G's with it too, my first for ages.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, you're freaking me out. My GW-410 arrived today and along with it a new set of black resin. I've got the white one and I want to keep it pristine. I've just removed the old set and I'm going to put the new set on tomorrow.

I've got another couple of G's with it too, my first for ages.
Can we see some pics?....and by the way, congrats!! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts