WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

121 - 140 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
How do you like the negative display? Looks fantastic with the EL lit up!
It looks amazing, but is a little bit tougher to read than my GR8900A-1, which is the only other negative display that I have. When it is not lit, this one has sort of darker copper colored numerals against the black background, so not as much contrast. It is perfect for night time because the backlight is very subtle.

It is my first 6900... I have a white one on the way, and I would assume many more in my not so distant future! :)

·
Registered
849 Posts
It looks amazing, but is a little bit tougher to read than my GR8900A-1, which is the only other negative display that I have. When it is not lit, this one has sort of darker copper colored numerals against the black background, so not as much contrast. It is perfect for night time because the backlight is very subtle.

It is my first 6900... I have a white one on the way, and I would assume many more in my not so distant future! :)
Good to know. Thanks, and congratulations!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I couldn't help it. I went in to shop for my wife for Christmas and there it was on the top shelf in all its glory with a tag that said $71.20. I could have ordered it online but then i'd have had to wait a few days. This way I could pay the same price and walk out wearing it! to good to pass up, don't you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'm enjoying this one so far. More than expected.

Reactions: mitadoc

·
Premium Member
14,468 Posts
Sorry to bump a week old thread. But I'm as excited as my kids Christmas morning! I finally set up Photo Bucket (with a tutorial from Cal.45) So pictures are on the way!

Finger prints and dust (but who cares) pictures are still coming!

DW-6900-1, G-6900KG-3, G-6900A-9, and my latest is the GW-6900.

I'm happy I can finally share photos.

I think these are turning out pretty good considering I'm using an 8 year old Olympus 6.0 megapixel camera! LOL

Everyone have a good day

·
Registered
394 Posts
Share my gw6900bc-1jf :)

Reactions: Southpaw1925

·
Registered
18 Posts
Long time lurker, but was too much browsing involved to not buy my first G-Shock. So here it is, freshly arrived from Amazon UK - GW-69001ER

There are three more G's that i want already, did not think it would get so addictive so fast!

121 - 140 of 222 Posts