WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered from eBay seller "daveswatches" for around $150 with UPS ground. Claims it is brand new in original package with all warranty, papers, etc...

·
7,485 Posts
Ordered from eBay seller "daveswatches" for around $150 with UPS ground. Claims it is brand new in original package with all warranty, papers, etc...
Daveswatches is good. I bought my Latest Citizen and Riseman from them. :-!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: GW9100-1 ordered today (correction)

I have lost my mind this week. I have been doing budgets at work and have so many numbers running around in my head. Mansrow brought my attention to my error. I ordered a GW9200-1 (riseman) not a GW9100-1 which is a Gulfman like Mansrow stated.
I cant lose either way but I was really drawn to the GW9200-1's ability to show the day/date at the same time.
I will post pic's when I get it.:thanks

·
Registered
6,361 Posts

I have lost my mind this week. I have been doing budgets at work and have so many numbers running around in my head. Mansrow brought my attention to my error. I ordered a GW9200-1 (riseman) not a GW9100-1 which is a Gulfman like Mansrow stated.
I cant lose either way but I was really drawn to the GW9200-1's ability to show the day/date at the same time.
I will post pic's when I get it.:thanks
gulfman, riseman, mudman,frogman,lungman,wademan.....as long its a G :-!

·
Registered
7,033 Posts

gulfman, riseman, mudman,frogman,lungman,wademan.....as long its a G :-!

The Riseman is at this time my favorite G :-! yes i have the DB Frog but the Riseman gets just about the most wrist time :) :)

·
Registered
6,361 Posts

The Riseman is at this time my favorite G :-! yes i have the DB Frog but the Riseman gets just about the most wrist time :) :)

still waiting for the white reverse display version. at this point not sure if its coming out :think:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts