WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone in G land, I know that there are titanium versions of the GWF-1000 Frogman. However, all the ones that I have seen have mineral crystal. Are there any GWF-1000s out there that have a sapphire crystal and come in titanium? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,275 Posts
I don't know this for certain.....but, I am pretty sure that none of the GWF-1000s had sapphire. Not even the Ti versions.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know this for certain.....but, I am pretty sure that none of the GWF-1000s had sapphire. Not even the Ti versions.
That is my suspicion as well, but I figured someone on here would know for certain. I might just be chasing rainbows on this one.

·
Premium Member
8,275 Posts
That is my suspicion as well, but I figured someone on here would know for certain. I might just be chasing rainbows on this one.
When I say I'm pretty sure, in this case that means about 95% sure... I've owned many of the GWF-1000s, including a Ti version.

·
Premium Member
8,275 Posts
Just look up the specs of the particular watch you're interested in. Check specs from more than one site. It's bound to tell you if the crystal is sapphire or not.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just look up the specs of the particular watch you're interested in. Check specs from more than one site. It's bound to tell you if the crystal is sapphire or not.
Thank you, I did try that route and I have found conflicting and incomplete information. Some references are confusing the GWF-D1000 with the GWF-T1000s and GWF-A1000s. I have found a lot of models in the GWF line. There is nothing that verifies any have sapphire; except for the few that I think are confusing them for the GWF-D1000s based on module specs.

Do you know if any company makes sapphire crystals that would fit a titanium GWF-1000?

·
Premium Member
8,275 Posts
Thank you, I did try that route and I have found conflicting and incomplete information. Some references are confusing the GWF-D1000 with the GWF-T1000s and GWF-A1000s. I have found a lot of models in the GWF line. There is nothing that verifies any have sapphire; except for the few that I think are confusing them for the GWF-D1000s based on module specs.

Do you know if any company makes sapphire crystals that would fit a titanium GWF-1000?
Don't know. Another source you could check is g-central.com.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts