WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am at just outside of the very edge of Germany's tower range and, at 8-ish in the evening (in a neighborhood of apartment buildings in a large city) this little Mudmaster managed to get 3 signal lines and sync in less than 3 minutes.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am at just outside of the very edge of Germany's tower range and, at 8-ish in the evening (in a neighborhood of apartment buildings in a large city) this little Mudmaster managed to get 3 signal lines and sync in less than 3 minutes.
Yeah seems like this model has really good reception :-! When I'm in Malaysia my other Casio's rarely update, literally once in a blue moon :think:

Q-6

·
Banned
54 Posts
Awesome, Queen6! I agree, the reception seems to be better in this model. Really fast and reliable. Also this model seems to be more accurate than for example GWG-1000, doesn't lose seconds so much in weekly basis when MB6 is out of reach (when I'm using GPR-B1000 and let GWG-100 rest in my bookshelf).

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What impresses is that the GWG-100 can and does systematically sync at this extended range. I'm frequently over in Malaysia, my other Casio's with MB6 hardly ever sync unless the conditions are absolutely perfect, even then some models never receive an update. Even in China it can be a struggle to get the MB6 time sync, likely due to the heavy interference in the city, again the GWG-100 wins :)
IMG_20180928_163932.jpg
Big fan of the GPR too :-!

Q-6

·
Registered
201 Posts
Nice info.

Seems Casio develops MB6 components for their new 2018 models onwards

Reactions: WES51
1 - 8 of 8 Posts