WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have this new model yet? I was wondering if the face bezel is more of a shiny chrome or more of a dull brushed metal look? I really like this module and the way the time is displayed in a no-nonsense manner, but I don't want it if its that really shiny chrome color as some of the other G Shocks I've seen. :-s

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just got my GWM850-1! It is as nice as I expected. Very cool module, as my only point of reference is my recently acquired GWM530, which I like but is a bit dated by comparison. I love the way the display changes as you cycle through the modes, as well as the continuous ten second count down bars

To answer the original question, the metal bezel is a muted lightly brushed finished, and not at all to shiny.

Very happy with this one!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got my GWM850-1! It is as nice as I expected. Very cool module, as my only point of reference is my recently acquired GWM530, which I like but is a bit dated by comparison. I love the way the display changes as you cycle through the modes, as well as the continuous ten second count down bars

To answer the original question, the metal bezel is a muted lightly brushed finished, and not at all to shiny.

Very happy with this one!
Sweet! I'll be picking one up soon! Thanks for the help. :-!

·
G-Shock Mod
13,956 Posts
i am waiting for the reverse LCD verson on bracelet :)

850 got a good real estate of solar panel :-!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts