WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my first post and I wanted to bring this watch before the community and ask some questions. I have done a lot of research and searched as many threads as I can find but user reviews are limited on this watch. The ones I have found have been overwhelmingly positive. I have all but decided to take the plunge with this watch. It ticks all my buttons for what I'm looking for. I want a tritium field watch, brushed stainless case, black dial, minimal text on dial, screw down crown and priced under 300.

On to my questions. Is it fair to say this is, for all intents and purposes, a Traser? GWS is the main distributor for traser in the UK. Some people have mentioned its likely it is made with traser parts. Has anyone gotten confirmation on this? Also since I live in the states and Traser recommends sending their watches to the US distribution center for battery changes, would they likely service this GWS? I'd rather not send it over seas if I don't have to. Lastly, they offer the watch in blue tritium. I'd like to hear from someone who ownes this model with the blue trit about its brightness. Thanks you in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 1 of 1 Posts