WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi G`zzzzz

"Bradley Cooper seems to be wearing a Casio GIEZ G-Shock GS-1001-1A in the movie The A-Team".

Solid info sources say that
several G-shock is used in this movie(including GX-56). GX-56 comes out in connection with "A-Team" movie in large part in Europe. That means in mid / late July.
How accurate are the rumors I will not say, but it is certainly
just a short time left .
Just wanted to share it with you good G-shock buddies.
:-!

http://www.watch-id.com/sighting/casio-g-shock/casio-g-shock-gs-1001-1a-bradley-cooper-the-a-team.html

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Hi G`zzzzz

"Bradley Cooper seems to be wearing a Casio GIEZ G-Shock GS-1001-1A in the movie The A-Team".

Solid info sources say that several G-shock is used in this movie(including GX-56). GX-56 comes out in connection with "A-Team" movie in large part in Europe. That means in mid / late July.
How accurate are the rumors I will not say, but it is certainly just a short time left .
Just wanted to share it with you good G-shock buddies.:-!

http://www.watch-id.com/sighting/casio-g-shock/casio-g-shock-gs-1001-1a-bradley-cooper-the-a-team.html
I think B.A. should be wearing one of these:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
A-Team is heavily featured with G-Shocks.

I noticed the following models:

a. Giez
b. G-Spike

No sign of GX-56 though.

Cheers,
MountainMike

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,553 Posts
How's the movie? I read the old cast was not happy with this new movie, but I read quite some reviews that were very enthusiastic about this movie. I probably won't see in ij the cinema, as I can't take Bram with me. the movie is rated here for 12+... That will become watching it on DVD ...

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Yes, Bradley Cooper (Face) wears a Giez quite prominently. But I don't think the GX-56 is in the film.

·
Registered
336 Posts
How's the movie? I read the old cast was not happy with this new movie, but I read quite some reviews that were very enthusiastic about this movie. I probably won't see in ij the cinema, as I can't take Bram with me. the movie is rated here for 12+... That will become watching it on DVD ...

Cheers,

Sjors
Movie was pretty good. Non-stop action from beginning to end. Maybe that's why I didn't notice any G's. Also, there is talk that others would have been better suited for the A-Team team. My buddy sent me this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4gOREBIooA&feature=related

I would have really liked to see what Jim could have done with this movie!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Liam Neeson's character seems to be wearing a 5600 type watch...perhaps even the same watch he wore in 'Taken' a couple of years back.
Lee

·
Registered
1,555 Posts

Cheers,

Sjors
The movie was MUCH better than I had expected...HILARIOUS!

·
Registered
797 Posts
"Taken" was a great movie. |>
Liam was great - I never noticed his watch; I'll have to watch it again.

I probably check out the A-team on dvd. A flying tank - what's not to love? :-!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts