WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
I have to say, I'm really digging it. It's super clean. I love the bracelet design that melts into the case, it's really quite something.
Now let's hope they get creative with the collections using this bracelet+case design. Given that it's Moser, you never really know what to expect.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I like the movement and readability. I disliked the looks at first but it's growing on me.

If there are any typos in this post, I blame Tapatalk!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just watched the video this morning.
Beautiful movement. Clever detail of having the oscillating weight for the automatic movement behind the dial so the chronograph works are visible.
Love the audible positive click of the minute hand as the centre seconds passes but that case and strap are hideous.
I have a distinct dislike for integrated bracelets.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
^
Ebel bracelet matched to a Seiko Pogue case – well, you can’t complain that it isn’t different.
Ceramic hands though, I’d be 99.999% sure that that’s a first.

·
Registered
367 Posts
The design of the case curvature which lines flowing towards the edge of the single link bracelet and the finishing looks amazing. The fly back chrono in house movement is out of this world. But for the price tag , it’s hard to swallow ... not for any casual watch collector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
439 Posts
As much as I love Moser, that thing is fugly.
I know historically Moser does not retain value and offers huge bang for the buck in the secondary market, but I wouldn’t pay 10% of retail for that thing. Looks like they took a 70s quartz case design and slammed a chrono movement in it. I guess I know where the designers of the Pontiac Aztec went.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm seeing pretty typical WIS responses here: if it looks like it could have been designed by Genta, deride it as an RO or Nautilus knockoff. If it looks different, deride it for being ugly.

I think the watch looks awesome, and I especially like the bracelet design. It looks retro-futuristic in the best possible way.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I'm seeing pretty typical WIS responses here: if it looks like it could have been designed by Genta, deride it as an RO or Nautilus knockoff. If it looks different, deride it for being ugly.

I think the watch looks awesome, and I especially like the bracelet design. It looks retro-futuristic in the best possible way.
I don’t think a stainless steel sports watch with an integrated bracelet has to be Gentaesqe to be considered attractive. That bracelet to me looks like those old 70s spring loaded ones. I also don’t care for the “60 minutes” stop watch look on the dial. The movement however is stunning.

It’s a very polarizing watch, just like the recent ALS offering, which I rather like.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
The best way I can describe my feelings is, I think it's really cool, but I don't like it.

The dial is awesome, the movement is awesome, but the case and bracelet (while really interesting, innovative, and cool) are not for me.

·
Registered
320 Posts
It's definitely made to look like an old dated-style Seiko watch from the vintage collecting community. Come on guys, this is the brand that made a tourbillon Apple watch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts