Overview:
Selling my stainless steel Moser Heritage Centre Seconds Pilot watch with Funky Blue fumé dial that "combines the design elements of the past with the innovations of the present. From the pocket-watch inspired case to the 3-dimension Globolight® indices, this timeless watch acts as a beacon among the ever passing dimension of time." Just an all-around unique, fun, comfortable, impressive, and rare watch.

Condition:
I am the original purchaser of this watch from an authorized Moser dealer in NYC (August 2020). The timepiece has been worn less that a dozen times and remains in excellent condition. There are a few swirls on the case, and the strap has the expected creases, but overall tons of life left in it. (Serial number has been digitally scribbled out on caseback and warranty card pictures, but is present and matching.)

Includes:
100% full kit (all boxes, paperwork, accessories, and watch).

PM, Email to jpmickb (at) gmail.com, or Text to 609-230-683six

Payment:
Wire or Face-to-Face (Park City/Salt Lake City Utah) - must connect on phone first to avoid scammers.

Price:
$11,500. I'll cover $40 worth of shipping; additional costs and fees are covered by the buyer if expedited or insured shipping is desired (note: domestic US 48 only).

Photo Credit: H. Moser & Cie Heritage Centre Seconds Funky Blue / Introducing, Price
Watch Analog watch Everyday carry Clock Material property

Watch Analog watch Product Silver Rectangle

Watch Analog watch Light Rectangle Clock

Wood Sword Musical instrument Jewellery Metal

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Rectangle Wood Flooring Floor Material property