WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like Sheriffd2 said in his previous post with his comments and photos, Clemens of H2O is sending a set of prototypes around to a few members to take a look at. Last week I received the package of Orca prototype samples after Sheriffd2 had finished with them, (BTW Dave, nice writeup and photos). I had the opportunity to photograph them and in the following posts I will have shots of some of the different variations of the models being offered by H2O. My pics will concentrate on the watches with the beautiful custom H2O bracelet installed. These are some of the nicest prototypes I have handled. Finishing is extremely nice on these and I will anxiously be waiting to see the production models later in September. Enjoy the pics.

First off is the hard shell storage case with the raised custom H2O emblem.

Next are a few shots of the parts and assemblies laid out on my "work bench".

The movement module attaches into the exterior case with two set screws on each side of the lug recess area

Back view of the movement module with it's sapphire crystal

More to come.........

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Very nice Dave! I knew you'd post some killer shots

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Looking good, I really like that Japy bezel edge.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Looks great - thanks for the photos. I did not get the sapphire insert this time around but it looks great in that combo so at some point I am sure I will. Cant wait.

·
Registered
8,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
These are only several of the overall variations & combinations of the Orca watches. The beauty of the Orca is the modular system where you have the ability to mix and match different dials (movement modules) with different cases and bezels. After handling these prototypes I am absolutely convinced the Orca series of watches are a home run for Clemens and H2O.

·
Registered
13 Posts
DEMO111 excellent post! H2O should add this to their website. I struggled with the concept on their site but your post clearly elaborates the options. I suppose one orders from the website? Please advise as I am new to the hobby.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Can you imagine if this watch was available with all the cases as a set to mix n' match with your movement module. Wow! Now that would be off the charts!
That bracelet looks super-killer too.
Great pics as usual Dave.
BTW what makes you, and the other Dave so special, that you guys get to check out these mouth-watering prototypes in the flesh?
I'm as much a part of this community as you two are, and my name is Dave too. :-d
You listening Clemens.
Dave, that passed it to the next Dave, needs to pass it to this Dave! ;-)

jk guys.
The last thing I need right now is to be enticed to buy a new watch. I think I've done enough damage to the wallet for a fiscal year. :-d

1 - 20 of 47 Posts