WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2349 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New interesting models from Halios, as promised Jason shared with us some drawings:-!, just saw them on his Facebook page so i took the liberty to post them here.:)
Looks like we've three winners here and another job well done from Jason.|>
What do you guys think?

Note: Not ETA movements available anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
I actually quite like the Tropik. Nice smaller size too.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Delfin looks good .. And formidable at 44mm !
Good Job ..

·
Registered
882 Posts
All three look great. Pair that with Jason's service and we've got three more winners here

·
Banned
4,512 Posts
Looks like I may be buying two watches this year! I hope he can keep the Tropik under 12mm thick and the Delfin under 14mm. Great looking concepts!

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Yes, thank you! I loved the Bluering, which was quickly selling out just as I was really getting into watches. I like the Laguna but fell the flat crystal doesn't jive with the vintage, compressor style case. And the Puck is just too big.

The Tropik? 41mm, vintage domed sapphire, ceramic bezel, 9015! Oh crap - I'm going to have to sell something (a watch, a kidney...). Where do I sign up?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Delfin looks to be a winner in my book. Can't wait for the updates.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Very nice drawings. I too missed out on the Bluering and wish I was paying closer attention back then. Tuned in now.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
+1 to all the above re size. This is exactly what I've been waiting and waiting for. 41mm is absolutely perfect for smaller wrists or those that believe watch sizes trend like baggy vs. skinny jeans. I also love watches with highly domed or vintage domed sapphire crystals. Add Halios aesthetics and Jason's good sense and I don't see how this can go wrong. I'm going to have to flip something or convince my better half that I need yet another watch - "no, but this one is different, it's not like the others, and it's a limited run, I'll do the dishes for five years..."

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
After i saw the drawings... i must confess it, the Tropik suddenly caught my attention since it's case shape reminds me the Bluering which i love by the way, perfect diameter, perfect thickness which i bet will be not over 12mm, short L2L, vintage look and last but not least not whopping WR.
WOW!! can't wait to see the glossy dial with applied indices.
I'm not a bronze fan so, the Tropik B it's not for me out of question.
The Delfin is very very interesting as well, guys.. we've a great passionate designer here, Jason deserves all the best IMO.
By the way, not official confirmation yet but looks like both Puck and Laguna are destined to be replaced by these new models.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Thank you very much for posting these drawings, the Delfin looks like a winner for sure. It looks like Jason and crew are going to be hitting three more home run's with these ones.
I'll be looking forward to seeing the finished versions (my cheque book may not).
If indeed, the Laguna and Puck will be replaced by these new models, I'm a happy camper that a Laguna and DLC Puck are sitting in my watch box (my cheque book wasn't).

1 - 20 of 2349 Posts