WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the halios website at the Laguna watch and was wondering how it compares in size with the puck, I really love the puck and it fits great on my 8 inch wrist. would the Laguna be too small for an 8 inch wrist? Or does it wears much larger then it looks. If anyone has any side by side photos I would really appreciate it. :think:

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm might not be the best person to answer your question, since I have a 6.5 in wrist, but I do have both the Laguna and the Puck. I think the Laguna wears very comfortably for me due to a relatively short lug-to-lug distance. However, it would probably work well on much larger wrists. The internal bezel gives it a very "open-faced" look.

I can post some side-by-sides after work, but here are comparisons on the same wrist (again, 6.5 in):
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

(Crummy phone pics, but you get the idea)

·
Registered
662 Posts
7.25" wrist. It's the width (left to right) of the Puck that's surprising coming from the Laguna. Other than that I think they wear in a similar manner size-wise.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Strap Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Still not a 8" wrist, but we're getting closer. Mine is 7.75" and the watch definitely doesn't look small, at least according to my standards, I'll let you judge from the pics:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the picks guys; I definitely know this is a great looking watch. That 7.75" wrist shoot looks great. The laguna may be my next runner up..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts