WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Halios finally released prototype pictures for their upcoming Seaforth Series IV release. This project was originally supposed to launch I blelieve beginning of Q2, but has been pushed back to late 2022. I'm not certain they will meet the new timeline, but I haven't had any experience with this watchmaker. Price is still TBA. (SEAFORTH SERIES IV).

Not all available options have pictures available, but here's what I can see:

Watch Analog watch Rectangle Silver Clock

Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Material property

Watch Analog watch Rectangle Silver Clock

Watch Analog watch Product Rectangle Clock

Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Everyday carry

There's an additional colorway with no pics apparently - NF ("No Fuss") Black. Fixed bezel apparently only available on titanium case.

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Yes.
I can confirm that is a Halios.
I had to register my interest and then quickly click at the designated time in hopes of seeing those pics.

Reactions: Nokie

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
I want a Halios but not enough to play Jason Lim’s games. I also prefer the look of the Fairwind.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Has that been par for the course in their previous releases? Not sure what's so alluring about this particular brand/model for this to happen.
Yes. That is the entire brand. At this point there’s just such steam behind it that if you can, you may as well get one as it immediately appreciates by 30% regardless of whether or not you care about the watch

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
  • Helpful
Reactions: Nokie and wuyeah
1 - 20 of 64 Posts