WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 13240 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jason put this up on instagram last night apparently:

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

• halioswatchesHere's a preview of the 40mm Seaforth. The line will include fixed and rotating bezel versions in a number of dial configs. The sunburst blue I talked about in the last post is confirmed, as is a black gloss dial. The pastel blue on the bottom is just a mock-up that I think looks neat, but likely not popular so it won't make it to production. Any thoughts on other dial colours you'd like to see? I am hoping that this can replace the Tropik as the smaller diver in my lineup, so I kept a number of design elements the same. And I regret any migraines caused by that infamous split view.
Light on the details right now but for those looking for a sub 42mm watch there's another option coming to market soon.

*also yes I apparently did spell *teaser* wrong

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Re: Halios Seaforth Teaser

I think it's pretty cool
40mm no bezel is a fantastic idea I also like the crown guard on this that's a very good idea
40mm with no bezel or with the thin bezel will I think look bigger than sizes suggest because of the bigger dial face

·
Registered
1,579 Posts

I think it's pretty cool
40mm no bezel is a fantastic idea I also like the crown guard on this that's a very good idea
40mm with no bezel or with the thin bezel will I think look bigger than sizes suggest because of the bigger dial face
Seems to be fixed bezel and regular bezel options (like the Tropik B&SS), rather than no bezel.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts

I wish this was larger. :( I missed out on the Tropik because of size and I will miss out on this one too.

There's always the Laguna II. :)

·
Registered
3,274 Posts

Interesting! Ever since I got my Damasko da36 I kinda like the 40mm!... Says the man who just got a 43mm Aquis...

/insert clever or funny note here\

Reactions: dZeak
1 - 20 of 13240 Posts