WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hallelujah!! Finally, my #2 Grail of all time is in my possession! Omega Planet Ocean 45.5 Black w/Orange Numbers!! :-d I have waited years to have this beauty on my wrist and not have to hand it back to the jeweler to return to the showcase. (MSRP in pics of course not paid;-)) This beauty was well worth the wait. It is solid, balanced on the wrist, accurate, and just plain GOOD LOOK'N! :-! This PO has become the Alpha Male of the Herd. In fact, this watch is so satisfying that the herd will be thinned in the near future! Excuse my excitement but this WIS is in Watch Heaven!!:-!:-!

Attachments

·
Registered
541 Posts
Congratulations!!I see you also splurged and got the rubber strap, well done my friend!. I still have to hand my PO to the salesman, but hopefully in 2 months I too should own this awesome watch!Enjoy it:-!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Very nice, I like the orange numbers. I have the QofS PO and the numbers are hard to read.

It is allways a great feeling not to have to hand them back to the sales people.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congrats my friend.. It looks awesome. I also have this watch on my wish list but first i am going to get speedy and then this one ;-)

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Looks awesome. Congratulations on another grail.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Congratulations! Looks fantastic. And like it or not, it will dominate your collection.

Enjoy it!

PS: How much did you get the rubber strap for?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Damn nice watch man. 3400 USD? The stock Seamaster Bond is going for that up here in MN...man I get ripped off up here...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats! I have the 45 black/orange #'s as well. It's interesting to see that the newer one's now have the depth rating engraved on the back casing as well.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
LOL - I love your description of the 45.5 mm PO. I recently bought mine and I completely agree - Alpha MALE! And nothng feels more at home on my wrist.

Whenever I strap it on...ummmmmmmm..omegaaaa.....

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
great watch man. congrats! if you love yours half as much as i'm loving mine right now..you're ripe.

rawk

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Interesting it is, because I don't have it on the back of my watch. :think:
'07 Version has it..

Fantastic pics, my friend!!

Looks perfect on your wrist... Man, that is one beautiful watch...

Wear it in good health! :-!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hallelujah!! Finally, my #2 Grail of all time is in my possession! Omega Planet Ocean 45.5 Black w/Orange Numbers!! :-d I have waited years to have this beauty on my wrist and not have to hand it back to the jeweler to return to the showcase. (MSRP in pics of course not paid;-)) This beauty was well worth the wait. It is solid, balanced on the wrist, accurate, and just plain GOOD LOOK'N! :-! This PO has become the Alpha Male of the Herd. In fact, this watch is so satisfying that the herd will be thinned in the near future! Excuse my excitement but this WIS is in Watch Heaven!!:-!:-!

I have just bought my PO and, yes I cant stop looking at it. Had plenty of admirers at work. My watch doesnt display the depth on the back should it do on a new watch or, was this removed on the later POs
Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hmmmmmm????

I purchased mine in January 09 from Goldsmiths, it doesn't have te depth rating on the case back. Seial # is 819*****. Is mine ONS (older new stock)?

Congradulations on your new watch. enjoy!

JK
Bought Mine 01 Feb 09 my serial also starts with 819.......

1 - 20 of 28 Posts