WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Hallelujah!! Finally, my #2 Grail of all time is in my possession! Omega Planet Ocean 45.5 Black w/Orange Numbers!! :-d I have waited years to have this beauty on my wrist and not have to hand it back to the jeweler to return to the showcase. (MSRP in pics of course not paid;-)) This beauty was well worth the wait. It is solid, balanced on the wrist, accurate, and just plain GOOD LOOK'N! :-! This PO has become the Alpha Male of the Herd. In fact, this watch is so satisfying that the herd will be thinned in the near future! Excuse my excitement but this WIS is in Watch Heaven!!:-!:-!
Congratulations, my friend. It's a great watch - thanks for sharing the pics. :-!

I am looking to get one myself. ;-)

·
Registered
186 Posts
My serial number starts with 846...Was bought on the 29th of Jan, 2009.

And it does not have the depth rating behind it. What's the deal with this? :-s

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought my 42 mm version 3 weeks ago, and mine starts out with 819xxxxx. Omega said mine was produced in December of '08, and mine doesn't have the depth rating. I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
And another 10+ year post is resurrected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
517 Posts
Haha congrats! I enjoyed your description. Made me feel the joy of obtaining a long coveted piece. I also envy your wrist size to be able to support the 45.5mm of beastliness. I can barely support my 2201.50. Enjoy it in good health!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts