WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Rolex 126200, UN San Marco, 2 Casios and 1 Timex
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you’re wearing a Halloween outfit and your watch please post a photo! Trick or treat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
7,741 Posts
I don’t do Halloween or any holidays. They are all wastes of time and money, plus who wants to be like everyone else

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
This thread needs to be bumped! Here is a shot of a guy's house a couple of blocks away from my place--here in Japan! The skeletons are a rear projected movie, the two figures (skeletons) on the lower left, are animated and play banjos and sing (one is actually wearing a watch, but too far away in this shot to see). Has singing pumpkins that changes faces as they sing--all pretty incredible--changes his set up every year.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Unfortunately, Halloween is not very popular around here so I don't have cool outfit and I don't have many 'Halloween themed' watches but what I do have is one cool Paw patrol pumpkin that I made for my kid who is a huge fan of that cartoon. Photos are not the best so please don't be too judgemental. Watch on the photo is my favorite - Hamilton Jazzmaster Auto Chronograph. Happy Halloween!

Jack-o'-lantern Pumpkin Calabaza Carving Vegetable

1 - 20 of 22 Posts