WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve got a brand new and never worn Hamilton H695190 Mechanical/Manual wind Khaki with date for sale. This watch is very vintage cool. I hate to sell this, and I’m sure I’ll regret it later, but I’m raising some funds for an adoption. I just bought this, and it’s still new in the package with all paperwork, guarantee, watch tag, and black Hamilton leather bund strap. I have not yet worn it, but I’ve wound it just slightly to make sure that it works, and you can even feel the quality with just winding it. I removed the plastic face and back cover only for photos, and they will be replaced prior to mailing it out.
The watch itself has a bead-blast finish, removable spring bars, and date function. It looks just like my dad’s Vietnam-era issued watch, but at 40mm across without crown, it has a more modern touch to it. The 20mm wide leather strap has the Hamilton H-buckle, and feels very durable. The watch has a rating of 100 meters, and it has a sapphire crystal.
These are around $380 on the internet/Ebay, and I’ll sell it for $325 shipped CONUS. Please pm me if you want it, need more info, or need add pics. Oh, and I'm in Ohio (US), and I'll accept Paypal and money orders. Thank you for checking it out!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WEEKEND SPECIAL!! $310 shipped CONUS with YOUR CHOICE of Brand new Maratac Mil-Spec strap--OD, Coyote, or Black!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WEEKEND SPECIAL!! $305 shipped CONUS with YOUR CHOICE of Brand new Maratac Mil-Spec strap--OD, Coyote, or Black!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts