WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my new Hamilton Jazzmaster. I haven't seem many pics of it so though I would share :)

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
A very unique dial..................I like it!

·
5,138 Posts
I love the color scheme and layout of the dial. Great score, congrats! :-!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great looking watch Starfire! I love everything about it, and you have certainly captured it's beauty in your pics. I have the Khaki automatic chrono and it's one of my favorites. May I ask how much it was, and where you got it?

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And in 20 hours it's only gained 3 seconds, very nice!

Got the watch from glook.com and paid the price there.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Nice catch and super pics Starfire!

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I swear I posted but maybe I'm just going loco.

The watch is form glooks.com, seems to have a good BBB rating and sold with serial intact with all orginal packing. Recieved the watch very quick, my only complaint was I didn't recieve a confirmation email when I ordered but did get an email when it shipped. Price paid was the price listed there.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I swear I posted but maybe I'm just going loco.

The watch is form glooks.com, seems to have a good BBB rating and sold with serial intact with all orginal packing. Recieved the watch very quick, my only complaint was I didn't recieve a confirmation email when I ordered but did get an email when it shipped. Price paid was the price listed there.
Many thanks:-! I'll have a look.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
I really like the black/grey dial on that :p . Very, very nice watch :-! . Enjoy!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts