WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MINT condition Hamilton Jazzmaster slimline auto. I got this watch simply for how slim it is for a swiss auto at this price point. I've not really had the chance to wear it since I couldn't quite see myself wearing this to work, so it has been sitting safely in a watch box. I see no marks on it, there may be very minor marks due to sizing and near the clasp, but overall the watch looks new.

The watch runs an ETA 2892 and is just 8mm thick. There is no seconds hand and its a 2 hand design which suits this style. For a dress watch, it actually has lume in the markers as well and the finish looks superb on the dial and markers. This is quite possibly the best priced and made 8mm slim swiss auto out there and it is really quite a sight in person. I've attached a couple of side profile pics to show you just how slim the watch is. The sapphire crystal is slightly domed and the bracelet oozes quality with alternating finish. I kinda like this watch and am in two minds about keeping it, but would like to look into selling it to fund something I might wear more often.

Looking to get $600 shipped and paypalled. Comes with original box and manual and all links. US only sale please, Local pickup in San Jose, CA area welcome. As for trades, not really looking to trade below Oris/Longines level at the moment, but will consider those, so let me know.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Silver

Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Analog watch Metal

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Silver

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Fashion accessory Jewellery Metal Silver Body jewelry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts