WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been on the hunt for the Hamilton bracelet that is made for the Khaki Mechanical models and figured I would post everything I found in one place for anybody else that might be interested in one or if there is anyone who didn't know they existed. After reaching out to Hamilton(Swatch Group) through email, they let me know that they do still make the bracelet and emailed me a picture of it as well which is below.
H605694101.jpg
I was also told that the bracelet retails for $130 plus tax and shipping and must be ordered over the phone through 877-839-5224. The parts number is H605694101. I have not bought one myself yet from concern over the price and the build construction of the pressed metal swing arm when the rest of the bracelet seems solid. I would be interested in hearing opinions from everyone here.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Looks promising. I wonder if it will fit all Khaki Mechanical watches equally well, given that there are a few varieties (e.g., are the lug shapes all the same?).

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I can see, the 38 mm mechanicals seem to have very similar, if not exactly the same case. This is the bracelet that Hamilton said would fit my 38 mm version with the date

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
An update on everything. There is a second bracelet that goes with some of the older models of 38mm Khaki Mechanical that will also fit on the newer date and no date models that seems to have a better quality clasp. The reference number for this one is H605695100. There are a few in stock at this moment for $130. I just put in an order for one and will post pics when it arrives.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
An update on everything. There is a second bracelet that goes with some of the older models of 38mm Khaki Mechanical that will also fit on the newer date and no date models that seems to have a better quality clasp. The reference number for this one is H605695100. There are a few in stock at this moment for $130. I just put in an order for one and will post pics when it arrives.
This bracelet does not fit on any of the newer models, the lug placement on the endlinks is not quite right.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
To be clear, the H605695100 does not fit on the newer model, right? Did you end up ordering the H605694101? Curious if that will fit.
Not sure to which model watch you are referring.

The H605694101 does fit the 2018 38mm Khaki Field Mechanical with the ETA 2801 movement. I assume the new model with the H50 uses the same case. The bracelet was $155 plus tax and shipping when I bought it several months ago.

h_field_008.jpg

h_field_009.jpg

·
Registered
273 Posts

The H605694101 does fit the 2018 38mm Khaki Field Mechanical with the ETA 2801 movement. I assume the new model with the H50 uses the same case. The bracelet was $155 plus tax and shipping when I bought it several months ago.
Perfect, thanks! I was wondering specifically about the H-50, and assuming it's using the same case.

·
Registered
8,159 Posts
Thanks for posting. I didn’t consider a steel bracelet, assuming they didn’t make one. Great to know it,s a possibility.

Cheers,
Carl

·
Registered
8,159 Posts

View attachment 14407575

View attachment 14407577
I hadn’t considered a bracelet for my Khaki before. That one looks really sharp, all brushed!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts