WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys,

Here's a watch I've bought 3 times. It's a watch I've always thought punches far above its price point. It's a beautiful, sophisticated-looking piece, but diverse (particularly given its knurled edges) to serve as an all-rounder. I've worn this particular watch four times total. The bottom of the strap of course reflects use, as Hamilton straps are notoriously stiff. The real center of this watch, though, is the case and dial. This is a 6-700 watch and goes for just about as much on the used market. I'm pricing mine at what I think is a very fair $500 even, via PayPal. I'll eat the fees and I'll take care of shipping. I'd say this is in 97% shape with TINY marks on the buckle and perhaps (I can't tell, honestly) a few very small scratches on the back. PM me or write me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com if you have any questions.

This is a full set. Nothing is missing. The watch was bought new.

Please excuse any dust.

Some specs:

• Round watch with blue dial, white Arabic numerals, second-tracking sunray sub-dial, date window at 3 o'clock, stationary coin-edge bezel, and outer minute track
  • 40 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
  • Swiss automatic movement with analog display
  • Contrast stitch leather calfskin band with buckle closure
  • Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving

Pics:

Hamilton dial oblique.jpg Hamilton dial .jpg Hamilton crownside.jpg Hamilton noncrown.jpg movement.jpg strap top.jpg lower strap.jpg underbucklelogo.jpg family.jpg buckle.jpg

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ii

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
iii

·
Registered