WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hamilton Khaki Navy Pioneer Small Seconds Automatic H78455543.

$550 SOLD!! LNIB Shipped PayPal CONUS Will entertain reasonable offers (reasonable not low ball). No trades please.

This is a WUS Catch and Release for me and sorry to see it go. Current circumstances require thinning the watch box a bit (unexpectedly). I bought this watch about 7 weeks ago brand new in box from a WUS member with outstanding references. He sold it as new and it arrived as advertised. The watch has been worn only once or twice so I am selling Like New in Box – in reality as new as pre-owned gets. It still has tags, plastic, etc. This makes an awesome dress watch but also can be dressed down for a very classy look. This is a nice-looking watch.

The photos do not do the look and dial justice. It is beautiful. See the watch on Hamilton site here: https://www.hamiltonwatch.com/en-ie/h78455543-khaki-navy-pioneer-small-second-auto.html

Lovely video on here: https://youtu.be/C54XrQHrBnk

The Naval history to this deck design. From the Hamilton site:

Strong and striking, the Khaki Navy Pioneer Small Second is an automatic choice that makes a big impression in, on, or under the water. Designed for the decks but fully prepared to get its feet wet, a range of dial and strap combinations ensures there's an option to suit even the most discerning of style-conscious sailors.

Specs:

· Caliber : ETA 2895-2
· Case material : Stainless steel
· Crystal: Sapphire
· Movement : Automatic
· Power reserve : 50-hour power reserve
· Case size : 40mm
· Water resistance : Water Resistance 10 bar (100 m) /145 psi (328 ft)

This watch LNIB and is priced to move at $150 less than the current lowest grey market price. You may find used ones for a bit less but nothing this new!

I have outstanding WUS references as both a buyer and seller. Too numerous to count!

IMG_8845.jpg IMG_8725.jpg IMG_8748.JPG IMG_8811.JPG

Commercial Photos:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts