WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed that on hamilton's official website and other outlets that there is a new blue dial color option available in the navy scuba series. Love to hear people's thoughts on this vs. the other various black dial options.

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
Thank heavens it's not white. If it was white I'd have a huge itch to buy and have two almost identical watches, which is against my philosophy.

Blue? Really beautiful too, but having already a black one I don't have any need to buy one. But still I'm interested to see real pictures of it. Knowing Hamilton's quality, I'm sure the dial in blue will look very beautiful too and will be offered with no issues (no dust, bezel misalignments or such).

On the other hand I love that they are supporting this model and movement with more choices!

·
Premium Member
8,505 Posts
I was at Hamilton's AD today and viewed several of their watches, and one of them was the Khaki Navy Scuba blue dial version. And, I have to say that pictures do not do the watch justice - you have to see the watch in person to view the exquisite details of the dial, hands, date window, and indexes. The bezel is a unidirectional bezel and is positioned solidly with no worry of it being accidentally repositioned.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I handled the blue dial version, on rubber strap, yesterday at dealer. Was actually the first Navy Scuba I have seen in person. Felt more solid than expected with great proportions. Blue was strikingly beautiful and would be my first choice. Would have purchased, but saving up for another couple timepieces currently.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts