WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, can you please recommend some straps (20mm) for this watch? I would like to give it a more field watch vibe

·
Registered
583 Posts
The obvious answer is a NATO strap. However, some people simply don’t like NATO’s. Look into some of the vintage leather straps offered by Colareb and other decent strap makers. A distressed leather strap would be my second choice.

Reactions: WatchIseek1892

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The obvious answer is a NATO strap. However, some people simply don’t like NATO’s. Look into some of the vintage leather straps offered by Colareb and other decent strap makers. A distressed leather strap would be my second choice.
Thanks, i was thinking about nato leather as well, not sure how it works with the polished bezel though. Any color recommendations?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Thanks, i was thinking about nato leather as well, not sure how it works with the polished bezel though. Any color recommendations?
The good thing about this watch is that it truly adapts well to almost any color strap. NATO straps are generally very reasonably priced so you can buy several and change up the look of the watch as often as you’d like. With a military style field watch like this one I generally prefer OD green, or black. But the sky is the limit.

As for a leather NATO strap, that would look good as well, however in my experience they tend to create quite a bit of perspiration so save them for the winter months.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The good thing about this watch is that it truly adapts well to almost any color strap. NATO straps are generally very reasonably priced so you can buy several and change up the look of the watch as often as you’d like. With a military style field watch like this one I generally prefer OD green, or black. But the sky is the limit.

As for a leather NATO strap, that would look good as well, however in my experience they tend to create quite a bit of perspiration so save them for the winter months.
Thanks;) i will try a black NATO first

·
Registered
161 Posts
Been a couple years... can't remember where I got the weathered leather strap.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

1 - 10 of 10 Posts