WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

The final watch (for now) on my thinning the herd list. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. Up for sale is a black dial Hamilton Pan Europ Chrono. I purchased this watch as a project. There was damage to the bezel (slightly bent) and a few scratches and poorly done polish marks on the case where someone had removed the bezel (incorrectly of course). My plan was to try to fix it or get it repaired by Hamilton. Several years later I have done neither. Unfortunately I figured out as part of this experiment that cushion cases are not my thing. It's been sitting in it's box since I got it. So I'm selling it cheap and taking a bit of a hit because someone out there may be able to straighten the bezel and/or would want to get it fixed. I would never wear it either way (see previous comment about cushion cases).

It was hard to show the issue through pictures, but understand that the bezel is non-functioning and there are some deep scratches underneath it. Only make an offer if you understand this as I do not want to deal with returns on this one. The movement and chrono function as they should. Comes with original box and papers.

Asking $250. I would also consider a trade for a Time Factors PRS-25 Smiths Everest. I will handle fees and shipping. Will ship to the US 50 mainland States only.

Watch Fashion accessory Strap Material property Watch accessory

Photograph Watch Fashion accessory Silver Analog watch

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Fashion accessory Jewellery Ring Silver Watch

Fashion accessory Engagement ring Jewellery Ring Diamond

Watch Fashion accessory Clock

Black Fashion accessory Wood

Buckle Belt Strap Fashion accessory Watch accessory

1 - 1 of 1 Posts